WHAT IS MANAGED SERVICES?
Atiba’s managed services program includes:
- 24/7 Help Desk – Atiba provides a 24/7 helpdesk with emergency escalation, submissions can be made via telephone, email or online through our “Buzz Atiba” website (www.buzzatiba.com)
- Remote Monitoring & Management – Pro-active network monitoring and management bolstering your system’s stability, includes the monitoring of servers, workstations, patch management, anti-virus, backup and asset tracking
- Emergency Phone Response – Emergency call responses will occur in 15 minutes or less, non-emergency business hour responses will occur in 1-hour or less
- Onsite Availability – An engineer will be available for scheduled onsite consultation as well as incident-related onsite visits when an issue cannot be resolved remotely.
- Reporting – Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly status reports summarizing your network’s health and help-desk ticket summary
- Steering Committee – Atiba will facilitate the management of an internal “Steering Committee” of key business stake-holders to ensure our roadmap aligns with key strategic initiatives
- Atiba University – A certified Atiba resource can lead training session reviewing a variety of network/software competencies/best practices upon request